1. Responsible for the preparation and guidance and implementation of the welding process of welding structural parts;
2. Responsible for improving the welding process, researching and managing the welding process standards and technical points in the production process to ensure the welding quality.
1. Bachelor degree or above in welding technology or material forming and other related majors;
2. Engaged in pressure-bearing special equipment industry related work for more than 3 years, as a welding responsible engineer position for more than 1 year of work experience;
3. Familiar with the standards, regulations and quality system requirements of pressure-bearing special equipment;
4. Experience in obtaining and replacing pressure manufacturing licenses; Experience in the production of air cooler and pressure vessel is preferred; Master the ASME system and the EU system first;
5. Have good psychological quality and communication and coordination skills, be physically healthy, and be competent for the post;
6. Proficient in office software and CAD software;
7. Fresh graduates of the class of 2023 are also available.
Number of recruits: 1~2
Address：No. 58 Xinfenglu, Meicun, Xinwu District, Wuxi